Year End Limited Company Compliance
Preparing statutory accounts at your year end is a necessity irrespective of the size of your business. And although it is important for many reasons, compliance is often high on the list due to legal requirement and the fact that the financial penalties for non-compliance can be significant. Statutory Accounts must be filed at both Companies House and with HM Revenue and Customs.
Using industry leading software we prepare your accounts in accordance with UK GAAP. You can be assured that our experience and expertise will see your company comply with all the rules and regulations.
Our typical year-end Limited Company compliance package includes :-
- One set of Financial Statements for your records
- One set of Financial Statements for our records
- One set of Financial Statements For HMRC
- One set of abbreviated Financial Statements for Companies House
- Corporation Tax – CT600 form completed
- Corporation Tax Calculations
- Complete online filing for quick and secure submission
- Minutes & Tax Vouchers for Dividends
- Director Personal Tax Return
We prepare accounts for Group Companies and Companies Limited by guarantee.
Whether you are a business with in house or appointed bookkeepers, using an off the self accounts package or a micro company with a lever arch file of papers you will find our service friendly, professional and competitively priced. Our fees start from £400 + VAT.
We are confident that partnering with Gower Accountancy will meet all your expectations and beyond.
Gower Accountants Leicestershire have the Accounting expertise, business knowledge and personal commitment to help maximise the potential of your business.
For all accounting and financial matters please don’t hesitate to contact us, Freefone 0800 612 7122.