Changing Accountants is easier than most people realise and it is a simple 3 step process, simply:-
- Provide us with your previous accountants name and address
- We make a formal request for clearance and historic records and accounting information
- Your records are received and our agent details are registered with the relevant authorities.
There are some signs that your relationship with your accountant has run its course, these are can identified as follows:-
- Your accountants has missed deadlines and cost you in penalties
- You feel your accountant is too busy for you
- The service is different to what was initially agreed
- Lack of communication or information over potential improvements and tax savings
- You feel you are paying too much and not getting value for money
- Annual increase in fees with no change in service
The biggest barriers to changing accountants are psychological barriers which usually fuelled by the following misconceptions:-
- A change in accountant will lead to higher taxes
- Your accountant knows your history and therefore is best placed to advise you
- Confidentiality maybe compromised
- You can only change accountants after a year end
Changing accountants to Gower Accountancy will bring fresh eyes to your affairs, we will take the time to understand your business and requirements and offer you a package that is designed around you and your business.
Here at Gower Accountancy, we aim to find suitable solutions for businesses in a variety of sectors and pride ourselves on the service that we provide to each and every one of our clients. We offer a professional, friendly and confidential service, so if you are considering changing accountants, contact us today!