Limited Company Accounts
Help & Advice For Your Limited Company Accounts
Companies registered in the UK under the Companies Act 2006 are required to prepare accounts in accordance with UK standard accounting principles (GAAP) that are then filed with Companies House & HM Revenue & Customs.
Preparing limited company accounts at your year end is a necessity irrespective of the size of your business. Although it is important for many reasons, compliance is often high on the list due to legal requirement and the fact that the financial penalties for non-compliance can be significant.
Our typical year-end Limited Company compliance package includes:-
- One set of Financial Statements for your records
- One set of Financial Statements for our records
- One set of Financial Statements For HMRC
- One set of abbreviated Financial Statements for Companies House
- Corporation Tax – CT600 form completed
- Corporation Tax Calculations
- Complete online filing for quick and secure submission
- Minutes & Tax Vouchers for Dividends
- Director Personal Tax Return
Our limited company accountants in Leicester can assist you with bringing your year-end compliance requirements up to date. But more importantly we will provide you with guidance on improvements you can make to save tax and to streamline the way you keep your records.
If you are looking for accountancy services annually we can offer the following:-
- Preparation of your draft accounts for you review
- Review of your Corporation tax and any savings you achieve
- Preparation of your accounts in the Statutory Format for Companies House
- Completion of your Corporation Tax Forms & Final Tax Calculation
- Electronic Submission to avoid delays and lost post
- Quick turnaround times
Whether you are a business with in house or appointed bookkeepers, using an off the self accounts package or a micro company with a lever arch file of papers you will find our service friendly, professional and competitively priced.
Preparing Limited Company Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
If your turnover is less than £150k and you already use a qualified bookkeeper or bookkeeping package (such as Sage, Sage One, Xero, Clearbooks, Waveapp, Quickbooks and VT Software) then we can complete your statutory accounts and corporation tax return for £600 + VAT
We are confident that partnering with Gower Accountancy will meet all your expectations and beyond.
Gower Accountants Leicestershire have the Accounting expertise, business knowledge and personal commitment to help maximise the potential of your business.
For more information or to arrange a free 30 minute consultation with our limited company accountants in Leicester, contact Gower Accountants today on 0116 220 6019.