Setting up in Business
Setting up in business for the first time is daunting. Partnering with Gower Accountancy provides you with the assurances and security that you are on the right track. We provide expertise in accountancy, tax and business start up advice in Leicester.
If you are local to Leicester and the surroundings areas, why don’t you consider our “while-you-wait” registration service.
Simply pop into our offices with your passport/driving licence, recent utility or bank statement and one of our friendly team will register your company for you.
Our company incorporation package includes
- Advice on tax and structure
- Formation of a limited company
- Introduction to our business bank manager
- Single logo design
There remains a lot of debate over whether you should use an accountant or formation agent to set up your limited company. At Gower Accountancy we offer much more than simply registration.
Here is what is on offer
- Advice on the significance of your structure
- Advice on best practice and compliance requirement
- Explanation of important timeline requirements
- Advice on the tax benefits
- Advice on the potential pitfalls
- Assistance with the choice of accountancy software
- Learn how accountants can genuinely support your business
Prices range from £75 – £250 plus VAT
Self-Assessment Registration & Partnership Registration
There are many reasons why you need to register with HMRC and listed below are some of the most common requirements :-
- You have started to trade and in business (sole trader)
- You need to declare property rental income
- You have recently become a company director
- You need to claim a tax rebate
With prices starting from as £35 plus VAT why go anywhere else.
If you require more information or you would like to arrange a free consultation for business start up advice in Leicester, please contact Gower Accountants today on 0116 220 6019.