Established and in growth
Majority of the businesses across the UK fall into this category and if your turnover falls between £1 and £2 million we may be able to help.
Being established to us means you will have filed accounts and established working patterns with your accountant and/or bookkeeper.
You may or may not be happy with the service however you feel the risk of changing is too great. You may find our page changing accountants useful.
- Too many errors within the accounts
- Accountant doesn’t understand or hasn’t taken the time to understand the business
- Over promised and under delivered on services
- Need to find additional cost savings
- Paying too much tax, vat and/or PAYE/NI
- Business is in expansion and falls outside the comfort zone of your current arrangement with the current accountant.
Our service seeks to address all or some of the above with the additional benefit of keeping you up to date of key dates.
Please read our bookkeeping page alongside our case study to fully understand how we can stabilise and provide value added services to your financial reporting.